You must be thinking that “Which one is the best trimmer for men in India?”. Fortunately, my article is completely based on it. I have listed some awesome trimmers with some decent specifications and battery capacity, that you will love to buy.
All the listed trimmers are quite affordable and can be used for daily purpose trimming or Stylish for special occasions too. Nowadays everyone does grooming themselves and saves lots of time by not going to salons for minor trimming. Let’s have a look at each one of them.
List Best Trimmer for Men in India
Havells GS6451 – Grooming Kit for Beard & Hair Trimming is listed on our list of best trimmer for men in India in the first position. Havells is indeed a popular brand and makes some awesome products and avail them at very affordable prices. Havells GS6451 is also one of those products. This Trimmer can give you a perfect style the same as professional salons, as it’s quite difficult to go to salons for basic beard trimming. It costs a lot of time as well as money.
To overcome this, It’s better to pick an awesome trimmer for daily basis beard trimming and for special occasions too. This trimmer supports fast charging that definitely saves a lot of time. Even the finishing of this trimmer is very clean and gives a great look the same as salons. You can easily trim and style difficult areas with so much ease. The average runtime of this trimmer is 90 minutes in a single full charge, this is quite a decent figure.
Philips BT3211/15 corded & cordless Beard Trimmer is listed on our list of best trimmer for men in India at the second position. When it comes to buying stuff online, it’s always better to see the brand. So, you can evaluate the quality of the product. This trimmer comes from an esteemed brand, “Philips.” The trimmer has a decent design and is made from perfect quality material, making it a very durable and value for money product.
The average runtime of Philips BT3211/15 ranges up to 60 minutes; It’s enough time for single use. There is also a battery indicator which displays the battery level and helps you to save electricity. Having such a trimmer can be very cost-effective for you. It’s a king of one-time small investment that gives very profitable returns. This trimmer is very soft on the skin, and quite user-friendly as the blades used are rounded tips. It’s sporadic to see any cuts on the skin while using this trimmer. Even it doesn’t have any heating problem too, which is quite common in low ranged trimmers.
SYSKA HB100 Ultraclip Hair Trimmer is listed on our list of best trimmer for men in India at the third position. It has the most futuristic looks from all the trimmers listed here. So, in terms of looks, it’s quite difficult to beat this trimmer. So, let’s talk about the performance now and see how it performs. The average runtime of Syska HB100 is 1.5 hours, and it takes 90 minutes to be completely charged. So, battery efficiency is quite decent.
This trimmer also provides 20 lock-in length settings that you can shift from 0.5Mm-12mm with 0.5mm of precision. This trimmer’s blades are made from stainless steel and remain the same sharp as they were in the first trimming. You will also get 4 hair clippers and the trimmer with precision from 4mm to 12mm. The led display shows the battery percentage and indicates when it is necessary to charge it and when not.
Philips QP2526/10 hybrid trimmer is listed on our list of best trimmer for men in India at the fourth position. It is completely different from the Philips trimmer listed above. It comes with a very lightweight design and very easy to operate too.
This trimmer’s battery life is about 45 minutes in one single charge, which is less than other trimmers. It feels really smooth on the skin and gives a decent finishing to the beard.
This trimmer is based on one blade technology, which lets you do either stylish, trimming, or shaving whatever suits you. The body of this trimmer is made water-resistant that makes it workable, whether wet or dry.
There are also 2 blades provided along with the trimmer, and each blade lasts up to 4 months, which is really a good number to be considered. Lastly, the seller also provides 2 years of warranty, which makes sense to select this trimmer for yourself and adapt to the style you really like.
Best Trimmer for Men - Buying Guide
Choosing the best trimmer for men isn’t an easy task. Mainly, Trimmer is used for trimming beard and Hair. You should better know your requirement before choosing any trimmer, i.e., Make sure you are searching for a beard trimmer or hair trimmer. So, I have explained Buying tips for best beard trimmer for men in the second heading and here is the one that most people searches. i.e. Buying tips for Best Trimmer for both Beard and hair in India.
Best Hair and Beard Trimmer - Buying Guide
Beards and hair are among the most challenging parts of a man’s body to keep neat and tidy. This is because the beards are most exposed, and it is a common sight for a man to see his beards and facial hairs standing out in a crowd. The dilemma of having unmanageable beards has prompted a lot of people from across the world to find the best brands of beards trimmers in India and abroad.
The cordless trimmer is the most popular type of trimming tool among men. This tool has many advantages, including easy handling and portability. It is also very versatile in that it can trim eyebrows, mustaches, lips, and other types of facial hair. Some of the best brands of trimmers in India have some good models with different options for trimming. However, the best trimmer should be convenient as well as good enough for one to use.
The cordless trimmer comes in many models and brands, such as the Norelco hair trimmer, the Bestop trimmer, and the trimmer’s Sedu hair. All these models of cordless trimmers offer different features. Below are some of the features found in all cordless trimmers sold in India.
- Brand: First of all, You shoud consider Brand if you’re searching for best trimmer for men in India. There are numerous trimmer brands available on the marketplace which offer types of trimmers at a fantastic price. The manufacturers are such as – Panasonic, Philips, Braun, Havels, and Nova. These are a few of the brands from which you may select an ideal trimmer on your own. Deciding on a branded trimmer may remove the dangers of issues such as skin cuts or irregular clipping of hairs, etc. So never compromise brands to save a little cash.
- Speed: Speed is one of the most important features that you should search in an best trimmer for men in India. Trimmers run on batteries. The cordless trimmer must be powerful enough to trim long time hairs to get a speedy and efficient trimming action. When the trimmer is working at its fastest, it keeps the facial area clean and free of hair. If the trimming action gets slowed down, then it results in hair falling out or becoming messy in the area where it is stored.
- High Quality: All leading trimmers are made of high-quality stainless steel with genuine leather or fabric-covered blades. Such trimmers are easy to use, sturdy, and give appropriate trimming patterns on the targeted hairs within a short time span. Such high-quality products can also be used at professional studios and hair salons. One can use the same electric beard trimmers for trimming eyebrows and other body areas as well.
- Battery-Free: All cordless trimmers are battery operated. They run on batteries when switched on. Before using the trimmer, ensure that it is fully charged. If the batteries are not fully charged, one can reduce the time taken by the trimmer by replacing the worn-out batteries with new ones. So, It is also one of the important factor that should be considered while buying best trimmer for men in India.
- Handle Larger Handle: A larger handle offers more leverage and trims more beard length at once. The handle should ideally be placed in front of the blade for maximum benefit. Attach blades to the handle securely with rubber pads. Make sure the rubber pads are well attached to ensure a proper grip on the trimmer. Use the same grip for all the trimmer parts, including blade, hair catcher, etc. So, MAke Sure to look for an handle length while buying best trimmer in India.
- Additional Accessories: There are a lot of other things that you should look into while buying best trimmer for men in India. A Some trimmers come with additional accessories like trimmer headcovers and conditioners. One can clean and condition the hair catcher without taking the trimmer apart. It helps to prolong the life of the trimmer. Conditioners available along with such trimmers help in keeping the skin-friendly property of such trimmers. Proper maintenance of such skin-friendly products will help one to achieve a shiny and smooth scalp and hair. Thus, these trimmers provide multiple benefits for all those looking for the best suitable tools to remove extra hairs from their scalps.
- Cordless Headache Relief: Battery-powered electric beard trimmers offer quick relief from hair-killing headaches. The battery comes with a rechargeable feature. Rechargeable batteries can be used for longer periods in case of heavy usage. Quickly recharge the batteries and get ready to use them again. Thus one can take the trimmer along without the fear of the cord getting entangled with anything. For the better performance and physical health, It is one of the essential factor that should be considered while choosing best trimmer for men in India.
- Power Technology: Using a superheterodyne power technology, a thin electric pulse is emitted from the trimmer. This pulsating action gently trimming the whisker without causing any pain. This innovative technology is safe for all hair-growing skin-sensitive and uses it without any negative impact. Thus one can enjoy its true beauty by using a trimmer that is gentle on the skin.
- Durability: Of Course, We should know about the durability of the any trimmer before buying just to make sure whether it is best or not. A durable trimmer gives you the best value for money. Its durable nature ensures that it lasts long even when it is used on rough or dirty hair. It also provides a sufficient length of time before the battery gets exhausted. One should not worry about the durability of the trimmer when purchasing it. The rechargeable battery gets sufficient power to recharge itself and then work effectively for a longer time.
Choose the Best Beard Trimmer for men
How is the best beard trimmer rated? What should we consider while buying the best trimmer for men? This is a question that I get asked a lot from different men who are interested in buying the best trimmer for men. Several different factors determine the best beard trimmer rating system to make it easy to follow. These factors include what features the beard trimmer has, its overall efficiency, durability, its ease of use, its price, and the accessories that come with it.
Let’s start with the features that a beard trimmer should have. Many brands out there all boast about having the best beard trimmer that money can buy. In fact, some are equipped with so many different features that it would almost be impossible to rate a specific brand without coming up with a subjective list of its own. So how do you decide which one is best for you? A few features are most important when it comes to facial hair trimming, and the three that most consistently score high across all brands are a lithium-ion battery, a long warranty, and a bevvy of attachments.
Lithium-ion batteries are among the longest-lasting ones on the market. While you may think this means that their products are only good for cutting short hair, they actually provide just the opposite effect. Because they are so long-lasting, the best beard trimmer brands like the Shaving Touch or the Norelco Speedrator always have spare batteries in stock.
This is not to say that modern beard trimmer blades don’t need to be sharpened from time to time. After all, every time you pick up your razor, it needs to get used to the shape and size of your face. The problem is that it’s hard to tell if you’re getting a good, adequate shave from a cheap beard trimmer blade. It’s much easier to tell if you have to replace your razor blade than it is to tell when your blades need to be sharpened.
Fortunately, modern beard trimmers have very precise sharpening stones that can be precisely set at a distance that’s perfect for every face. You can also opt for multi-stone technologies, which allow two or more stones to be placed closest to the user’s face.
Of course, a shaver’s longevity is a major factor in deciding whether or not you should purchase one. Be sure to keep your beard length in mind while comparing quality beard trimmer brands. If you only have a couple of minutes to shave and you need a very close trim, you’ll obviously need to focus on brand quality to make sure you get a good shave. The same holds if you have longer facial hair; you’ll obviously want to choose a shaver with a long enough blade that can easily cover your face.
Some top of the line beard trimmer blades is designed especially for use in wet settings. These blades are essential for men who don’t want to spend hours trying to shingle their facial hairs. With wet beard trimmer blades, you don’t have to worry about damaging your facial skin by repeatedly moving the blades across your face. The blades stay clean and are much easier to use in wet conditions, as long as you keep your beard in good condition.
Battery life is another important factor while searching best trimmer for men in India. Modern beards are usually quite heavy, so it’s no surprise that many corded beards trimmers can easily take a good amount of time before they are completely powered up. If you don’t have access to outlets, or your house always has electrical problems, you’ll definitely want to consider an electric model instead.
Some cordless models can even run on batteries. If you decide to go with an electric model, look for cordless ones that offer multiple batteries, or replacement parts. You definitely don’t want to spend all your time and money on a beard trimmer that can’t even get out of the box.
And of course, one of the most important things you need to consider is whether the trimmer is battery-powered or corded. Most people prefer cordless beards trimmers because they are easier to use, especially when it comes to trimming the longer hair on your face. However, if you decide to go with a corded model, be sure to choose a durable cord, as the last thing you want is to have to spend hundreds of rupees on batteries before you’re able to use the machine.
You should also take a look at the different battery power options that the beard trimmer has available. You definitely don’t want to purchase a best trimmer for men that only works with a small battery power amount. It’s important that you get as much power as you need so that you get to trim away without having to worry about it going dead on you, especially if you’re using the machine in a public location like a business.
How to use Beard Trimmer?
While many people enjoy the look of a neatly trimmed beard, many don’t know how to care for one. Properly caring for a beard is important for its strength and attractiveness. It would be best if you took special care to keep your beard looking great. There are four basic steps to keep your beard in top condition at all times.
Clean the beard regularly. A clean beard is healthier and easier to maintain. You should use an antibacterial cleaner regularly, especially if you are using a trimmer often. The best cleansers are those that contain tea tree oil, lavender oil, or almond oil. These types of products have proven to be very effective at keeping the beard healthy and strong. Also, You should always use the best trimmer for men while trimming your beard.
After shaving, you should rinse your beard thoroughly with warm water to remove all of the shaving lubricants. This allows your razor to glide smoothly and easily, reducing nicks and cuts. If you use a mousetrap, make sure you often pull the trigger and don’t allow the clippers to catch hair. The beard can become irritated and red if this occurs frequently.
Make sure your beard is trimmed close to the skin. If you go too far out, you will need to trim the beard again. A beard trimmer has a very sharp blade, and you can damage it if you go out of the blade’s way. Some men who have used electric trimmers that do not contain blades have reported that their skin began to swell and had painful sores in the area. This is because they cut their skin too far away.
After you have finished your first beard trimmer session, be sure to follow up with a good shave cream or lotion. You will need this to keep your beard moisturized. It also helps keep it looking great. A lotion that contains Aloe Vera can be helpful as well. This will help eliminate dryness and irritation and prevent the beard from growing back thickly after you have trimmed it.
Be sure to clean the equipment after every use. Rinse it thoroughly to get all the soap out and then use a towel to wipe it down. To get rid of any remaining dirt and debris, you can also use a mild dish detergent. Just make sure it is labelled “suitable for use on” and that you use it according to the package directions.
The best trimmer for men is an investment. The first time you use it, you might want to experiment with different settings to determine which setting produces the best results. However, don’t change the blade speed at all. Using too fast of a rotation can actually hurt your facial hair.
If you trim your beard too short, you’ll end up with uneven beard growth. But if you trim it too long, you’ll have extra beard hair in places you don’t want it. So, if you are planning on using your beard trimmer frequently, try to maintain the proper balance. Over-trimming can result in nicks and cuts.
Taking care of all those trimmer settings is disgusting but still, you should do it. Even if best trimmer for men you chose, costs thousands of rupees, you should buy it.
Compare Prices And Purchase The Best Trimmer For Men In India
Before you decide to go out and buy the best trimmer for men, it would be good to know what to look out for in this grooming tool. Many things have to be kept in mind while shopping for one, like the product’s price, brand, features, and durability. So let us look at some of the factors that will help you decide on the best trimmer.
You can look for the best trimmer for men in India in any departmental store or even online. In fact, there are many things that you should keep in mind before actually buying. However, if you know the pointers, then you can definitely do better than everyone else. So, here are some of the tips that will help you when buying the best trimmer.
One of the things that you should consider before actually buying is the price. While there are several brands available in the market, only a few are actually high-quality products. Therefore, you should always opt for a product from a reputed company or brand so that you will not have to face problems regarding the quality of the product. However, even if you plan to buy from an established brand, you should see that all the instructions are mentioned clearly on the packaging so that you do not face any problems in the future.
Secondly, you should check the brand and its features. The best trimmer for men is those that offer maximum coverage at a low price. The best way to find out the best trimmer for men is to get information from people who had first-hand experience with the product. These are people who have used the product in the past or are still using it, and they will be able to help you get the best product for your hair cutting needs. However, this does not mean that you should go for the cheapest one available in the market as you may end up regretting your choice.
It would be best if you also considered the product warranty and the guarantee that the manufacturer offers. The best manufacturers will always offer lifetime warranties so that their customers can rest assured that their product is not made ever to wear out. If the company or brand you are planning to buy from has a lifetime warranty, you can be sure that the product will last longer. Therefore, this can be considered one of the most important things to consider before buying the product.
Some of the best manufacturers will even offer their customers the opportunity to try out their products before buying them. This way, you will know beforehand whether you are getting the best quality product or not. This way, you will save some money and avoid having to buy the whole lot in one go. While you are at it, you should also remember to check whether the hair care formula is suitable for men. There are different formulas for men to select the right one that will suit their hair type.
Then, of course, you have to check on the price and the delivery charges. There are some places where you will get a better deal while other places will charge you much. If you want to save a good amount of money, you should go for the discounted offers offered by many websites across the internet. Many websites are dedicated to selling hair-cutting trimmers, so you can select one of these and get the best trimmers for men from them.
When you are done with all the things to consider when buying the best trimmer for men in India, you should compare the prices and the variety of available models. When you are looking for good quality hair straightener, you should always consider getting one with a warranty. This will help you get your money’s worth without any hassle later on. Also, you can check whether the warranty is for a specific time period or not.
Conclusion: Best Trimmer for Men in India
These were the best trimmer for men in India that are available at such a low price and some decent specifications. I hope you have already selected a good trimmer for yourself and if not yet then, my suggestion is to go with Philips BT3211/15 as it is the most popular trimmer from all the options listed above and quite an affordable choice too. Hope you like my recommendation.
Thank you for reading the article!